No matter who you are, what your story is or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here.
Whether you are new to LifeSwitch or just considering coming along, here is all the information you need.
LifeSwitch is located at Silverstream Retreat, 3 Reynolds Bach Drive, Silverstream. —> Get Directions.
Our Sunday morning one-hour programmes are at 10am & 11:30am.
Our wonderful SwitchKids programmes run simultaneously at 10am as well as IGGY groups for Intermediates.
Our on-site cafe is open after each programme for light meals and great coffee.
What to Expect
At LifeSwitch, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. All you have to do from here is to come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a Sunday Experience, you can expect:
- It to last only one hour.
- Casual atmosphere.
- Thought-provoking and engaging message based on the Bible.
- Live vibrant music.
- Fun aged appropriate experiences for your kids.
- Great food and coffee in our very own café.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday at 10am at SwitchKids, kids learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted and vetted adult leadership. We also have IGGygroups taking place for intermediate aged youth at the same time.
- A night just for youth. IGGY and FUSE both take place on Wednesday Night. Loaded with epic music and interactive activities, they address real issues intermediates and high school aged youth face each day.
We’d love to help you with:
- A place to belong. Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for anyone and everyone
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world around you.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to take the next step in your journey of faith, whatever that may be.