Winter is a hard time for many low income families in the community and we would love to help some of them by delivering a care package of daily items that could make a difference to them this winter.
You can help by:
– Nominating a family you know is in real need this winter.
– Making a donation to help us buy the items needed.
NOMINATING A FAMILY
Grab a Winterbox card from the HUB on Sunday and complete the details.
MAKING A DONATION
You can donate in the following ways:
- By direct credit/internet transfer into the LifeSwitch Bank Account
The LifeSwitch bank account is 06-0545-0014111-26.
Please include your name and “Winter box” as the reference.
- By eftpos or Visa/Mastercard in person
Use the eftpos machine in the Café on Sundays and tell them this is a Winter Box donation
- By cash or cheque
Visit the HUB on Sundays or post your cheque to LifeSwitch 3 Reynolds Bach Drive Lower Hutt
- By Credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) to be charged on a chosen date
Please grab a card from the HUB on Sunday and enter your details.
If you have any questions contact Ethan Fairbrother – firstname.lastname@example.org